Reiki is a powerful energy transfer therapy. It is a hands-on healing technique which works by expanding the chakras and aura. This in turn intensifies the vibrational frequency of the recipient, promoting a healthier mind, body and spirit. Siam Reiki® has developed high quality standards to ensure all his students that they are safely channelling the highest amount of Reiki energy possible at each stage.
The students receives 1 day of theory, 1 day of hands-on practice and in total 4 attunements. After Reiki 1, the participants are able to perform a Reiki treatment on themselves and on others.
- The history of Reiki and understanding of Siam Reiki quality control system
- Overview of Reiki and other energy therapies in the global market place
- Understanding differences between Siam Reiki and other energy therapies
- Physical benefits of Reiki treatments
- Basic understanding of Chakra and energy systems in and around the body
- Hand placement positions
- Treatment room preparation and energy safety guidelines
- Doing self treatments
- Feel Reiki energy flow and stop
- Practical experience with supervision
- The participants will receive a certificationin Siam Reiki Level 1, which is supplied by the Institute of Applied Holistic Health Sciences (IAHHS).
- Students must be over the age of 13