After this level you will be certified as a Reiki Master, and able to start a professional practice of Reiki.
The students receives 1 day of theory, 1 day of hands-on practice and in total 4 attunements.
Pre-requisites: Students must be older than 18 years and competent in Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level 2. There must be a minimum of 6 months from completion of Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki level 2 and students must have had 30 client experiences performing Reiki therapy (this does not include distance therapy).
- Learn the differences in energy with a holistic viewpoint.
- Learn Soul Retrieval and Past Life Treatments.
- Be able to identify other energies and their meanings.
- Be able to identify entities within the Aura and Etheric Aura.
- Learn the Oracles of Energies.
- Learn how to master the energy and the meaning.
Students must be over the age of 18.