This course is to begin one’s path as a light worker. The intensity of the energy available to a level 2 practitioner will double immediately, and will continue to increase as one continues to heal others. Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki level 2 works on not just the physical plane, but the mental, emotional and spiritual planes as well. Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki level 2 practitioners will follow a path of spiritual growth whether it is known consciously to them or not.
Students will learn distance healing for a single recipient and multiple recipients is also taught, as well as purifying the energy in objects and areas.
This class is organized with one day of theory and one day of practice, students will receive in total 4 attunements, and practice and receive treatments under the supervision of the Reiki Master Teacher.
Students must be older than 18 years. There must be a minimum of 2 months from completion of Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level 1 and students must have performed at 10 Reiki treatments.
- Learn the traditional Reiki Symbols and their uses
- Be able to perform a Reiki distant treatment/healing to one point/person
- Be able to perform a Reiki distant treatment/healing to multitudes of points/people
- Be able to feel Reiki energy flow and stop during distant therapy
- Learn the differences between hands on treatments and distant treatments
- Be able to use other senses in addition to the general 5
- Be able to identify and release mental health congestion during a Reiki treatment
- Be able to identify and release emotional congestion
- Be able to identify and release spiritual health disorders
Students must be over the age of 18.